Cell Phone Signal Isolator Remote Control 3G Jammer (SJ141)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||3800 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, skrill|
- Model NO.: SJ141
- Usage: Personal, Auto, Smoke, Window
- Channel: 3CH
- Transmission Rate: 10~20Kbps
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8403101000
- Type: Wireless
- Certification: DOT, E-MARK, FCC, RoHS, MUTCD
- Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Trademark: 3G Jammer
- Origin: China
Cell Phone Signal Isolator Remote Control CDMA GSM DCS 3G Jammer With Coverage 20 m
Just by using this signal jammer the device signals can be easily blocked within its jamming range. Signal jammers are widely used in different places, such as school, university, examination room, gas station, church, court, library, meeting room, government, theater, military area and so on.
With the help of signal jammers, the cheating problems are solved, which ensures the equity in exams. When they are applied in church, court, library, meeting room, theater, they can prevent device from receiving signals, which ensures absolutly silence.
High sensitivity, scope adjustable, large frequency range.
* Four SMA connectors which are used to connect with antenna (CDM GSM/DCS /PHS/3G).
* One Power supply interface (DC 5V IN)
* Output port: CDMA; Frequency: 850~894MHZ; Average outputting power: 33dBm; Channel outputting power: 6dBm/30KHz (min)
* Output port: GSM; Frequency: 925~960MHZ; Average outputting power: 33dBm; Channel outputting power: 5dBm/30KHz (min)
* Output port: DCS; Frequency: 1805~1880MHZ; Average outputting power: 33dBm; Channel outputting power: 2dBm/30KHz (min)
* Output port: 3G; Frequency: 1920~1990MHZ; Average outputting power: 33dBm; Channel outputting power: 2dBm/30KHz (min)
* Power supply: AC adapter (AC 220V~DC 5V); Semi diameter of interception: (2~50)m-75dBm
* Size: 231x106x22mm
* Weight: 525g
English User Manual
No harm to human body or other electronic devices
The jamming distances mentioned on website are for customer's reference only. The actual jamming distance varied from the signal strength and the use location and if full charges, etc.
Don't put the jammer in high voltage and high magnetism locations.